Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Do you wake up with an annoying buzzer in the morning or to alarming news on the radio like,
"Someone got murdered. Now get out there and prosper?!" Enjoy this short video:


Can you believe it is already November?! In honor of my birthday this week, please take advantage of Robin's Early Bird Holiday Special! Save 50% on each month of My Wake UP Call Motivational Alarm Clock Messages until November 7 at MyWakeUpCalls.net
Every month of messages is only $9.95, instead of $19.95! Or choose to wake up positively every day with our subscription series! It's only $1.95 for the first month, no obligation! Cancel anytime!

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or feedback. I'd love to hear from you!

Enjoy waking up in the morning!

Robin Palmer
robin@mywakeupcalls.net
Hear free samples at http://www.mywakeupcalls.net./  Each month of daily messages downloads to your iPhone, Smartphone, iPad or iPod, or is available on CDs, or included with our iPod Dock or CD Alarm Clocks. Or wake up with messages using My Wake UP Call free iPhone app on iTunes. .

My Workout Wake Up Call® - Wake up motivated to workout with former Broadway Star and personal trainer, Robin (Boudreau) Palmer. (in English or Spanish)

My Wake Up Call® to Love – Wake up to love with Marci Shimoff! #1 NY Times author of Happy for No Reason, Love for No Reason and six Chicken Soup for the Soul books and featured in The Secret.

My Weight Loss For Life Wake Up Call™ - Weigh less for life with best-selling author, Oprah! guest, and coach, Victoria Moran. Victoria shares her personal success tips for weighing less for life.

My Powerthoughts Wake Up Call™ - Power up your mornings with former longtime Oprah Radio Senior Producer, John St. Augustine.

My Wellness Wake Up Call™- Relieve stress and feel well with health practitioner, Jennifer Jimenez.

My Wisdom Wake Up Call® - Wake up inspired with Mary Morrissey’s words of wisdom.

My Wealthy Wake Up Call™- Awaken to your prosperity with Mat Boggs & The Science of Getting Rich.

My Wake Up Call® to Passion – Awaken to your passion with Janet Attwood! Co-author of NY Times bestsellers, The Passion Test and From Sad to Glad, Janet is a leading expert in living with passion.

My Emotional Freedom Wake Up Call™ - Let go of negativeity and live emotionally free with well-known physician, author, and speaker, Dr. Judith Orloff.

My Worthiness Wake Up Call™ - Positive, esteem-building messages for children and teens from best-selling Rich Dad, Poor Dad co-author, life-long educator and entrepreneur, Sharon Lechter.

My One World Wake Up Call™ - John St. Augustine inspires us to make a difference for our one world.

My Caregiver’s Wake Up Call™ - Caregiving experiences with hope, humor, and heart.

My Abundance Wake Up Call™ - Awaken to your abundance with talk show host, Valder Beebe.

My Good Grief Wake Up Call™- Wake up with hope with messages from Debi Tibbles, a mother who lost her child to cancer.

And much more! For a wonderful way to start each day, please visit http://www.mywakeupcalls.net/

My Wake UP Call is Patented. My Wake UP Call® and Motivational Alarm Clock® are registered trademarks of My Successables, Inc. ©2011 My Successables, Inc. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment