Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving from MyWakeUPCalls.net! What Are You Most Grateful For Today?

 Happy Thanksgiving! What are you most grateful for today?
Faith Charity Palmer

Hope Charity Palmer
 

  Robin and Tom Palmer at the Reflecting Pool in L.A. 

   



After I wake up with My Wake UP Call each morning, I close my eyes, and with my hands on my heart, I thank everyone I was grateful for yesterday and all the people I am grateful for today. It is my own variation of something I read in Tim Sander’s inspirational book, “Today We Are Rich.”

I am so grateful for my husband Tom, our dogs Hope and Faith, my family and friends. This year, I am particularly grateful that I took the leap of faith and let go of a negative day job to focus full-time on creating My Wake UP Call Motivational Alarm Clock Messages; patented, 5-minute messages which wake you up positively, instead of an annoying buzzer or alarming news on the radio, like, “Someone got murdered, now get out there and prosper!”

I am also grateful that I received the patent for “motivational messages plus alarm, not restricted to wake up!” Although everyone had told me it was impossible, after four years of persistence, the USPTO approved the patent. My current I.P. lawyer had been one of the people who had warned me not to waste my time or money working to get the patent. When I recently received the approval notification from the USPTO, I called him and joyfully thanked him for his work. He responded, “Don’t thank me. Thank Him!” and pointed up to the heavens! Amen!

I am most grateful to God and the positive people in my life – the angels of inspiration. With gratitude and blessings to you!

Robin Palmer
Creator of My Wake UP Call
Motivational Alarm Clock Messages
robin@mywakeupcalls.net

No comments:

Post a Comment