Monday, November 14, 2011

This is one of my favorite fitness tips! Plus short video from MyWakeUPCalls.net


This is one of my favorite fitness tips: It’s best to set out your workout clothes each night before you go to bed, so you are set for success, without having to think about what you are going to wear when you wake up. I also recommend that if you are using exercise equipment or a DVD player, that you set it up the night before, so you are ready to go in the morning.

Enjoy this short video:



If you find this information helpful, please download the free gifts at MyWakeUPCalls.net and at MyWorkoutWakeUPCall.com. Enjoy waking up with My Workout Wake UP Call® and the other 13 product lines of My Wake UP Call® Motivational Alarm Clock Messages.

_____________________
Former Broadway Star and President of My Successables, Inc., Robin B. Palmer, created My Wake UP Call® Motivational Alarm Clock Messages; patented, daily 5-minute messages that wake you up positively, instead of an annoying buzzer or alarming news on the radio, like, “Someone got murdered, now get out there and prosper!”

My Successables, Inc. has partnered with well-known wellness and motivational experts like Marci Shimoff, Judith Orloff and 12 others to create each month of messages. Customers choose from 14 different product lines to help them to wake up and work out, lose weight for life, release stress, feel well, wake up to love and more. Each month of messages is downloadable for your iPhone/Smartphone or iPod, or on CDs, or is included with My Wake UP Call® iPod or CD Alarm Clocks at MyWakeUpCalls.net. My Wake UP Call also has a free iPhone app on iTunes.

Maria Shriver gave My Wake UP Call® Motivational Alarm Clocks to all 165 VIPs at The Women’s Conference, including Oprah Winfrey, Dr. Oz and Deepak Chopra. My Wake UP Call® has been featured in SHAPE, SELF, Oxygen, Woman’s World, on NBC TV and Fox. 

My Wake UP Call® is Patented.  My Wake UP Call® and Motivational Alarm Clock® are registered trademarks of My Successables, Inc. ©2011 My Successables, Inc.  All rights reserved.

CONTACT:
805.796.8201

No comments:

Post a Comment