Friday, January 18, 2013

Living in a War Zone – YouTube Video of My Song about Gun Violence & Mental Illness - for Newtown

  


Newtown was a different kind of "Wake Up Call" for me. I am adding my voice to the conversation and hope that you do, too, if you feel strongly about it. I believe it is time to lay our politics down when parents have had to bury six year old children with 11 bullets still lodged in their bodies. If not now, when?

Watch this YouTube video of Living in a War Zone, my song about the lethal cocktail of guns and rage.
If not now, when? If not us, who?


This is the link to Living in a War Zone @iTunes.




Add your voice to the conversation: 





All the best to you and your family!
 
Robin B. Palmer
President; My Successables Inc.
Inventor; My Wake UP Call®
Motivational Alarm Clock® Messages
My Good Night Messages
with My Inspirational Lullabies
www.mywakeupcalls.net
Process Patent # 8,064,295

PS: To share iTunes link for Living in a War Zone -
https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/living-in-a-war-zone/id464988151?i=464988172


To share YouTube link for Living in a War Zone -
http://youtu.be/ja8DTd3tQMc


Please contact me with any questions at robin@mywakeupcalls.net.

=========================================
LIVING IN A WAR ZONE

Lyrics and Music by Robin Boudreau Palmer


Copyright 2012 by Robin Boudreau; Grace Place Music. All Rights Reserved.

Robin Boudreau (Palmer) performed leading roles in Broadway Musicals for fifteen years. Some favorites include playing Linda Ronstadt's little sister in The Pirates of Penzance with Kevin Kline, co-starring with David Cassidy in Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, and singing Memory in CATS.

Robin wrote and recorded an album of songs about growing up as a child around abuse and addiction, which she has performed around the country, and at N.O.V.A. and other conferences and events. 

Watch Robin's TEDxTalk - "Robin Palmer - The Most Important Minutes of Your Day." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3B02MNuAmQ

Process Patent # 8,064,295- Motivational Alarm: “Motivational Messages Plus Alarm, Not Restricted to Wake Up.” My Wake UP Call®  and Motivational Alarm Clock® are registered trademarks for My Wake UP Call owned by My Successables Inc. ©2012 My Successables Inc. All rights reserved... 
 

                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment