Friday, January 11, 2013

America's #1 Automated Success Tool - MY WAKE UP CALL Motivational Alarm Clock Messages @MyWakeUpCalls.net



Hi! I'm Robin Palmer and I invented My Wake Up Call® Motivational Alarm Clock Messages. People often ask me why I invented My Wake Up Call®. Well, I'll tell you! I performed leading roles in Broadway Musicals for fifteen years. Some favorites were playing Linda Ronstadt's little sister in THE PIRATES OF PENZANCE with Kevin Kline, co-starring opposite David Cassidy in JOSEPH AND THE AMAZING TECHNICOLOR DREAMCOAT, and singing Memory in CATS.  

And then I became a personal trainer. A few years ago, I moved across the country to CA, got married and took a desk job. I kept wishing for an affordable personal trainer to motivate me to wake up and work out each morning. He had to say something different every day, he had to be really motivating, and he had to be someone whom my husband wouldn't mind being in our bedroom with us in the morning when we woke up. I couldn't find it anywhere, so I created it myself!

My Wake Up Call® Motivational Alarm Clock Messages are patented, 5-minute motivating messages which start your day positively, instead of a blaring buzzer or alarming news on the radio.
Research shows that your morning mindset sets the tone for your entire day. With My Wake Up Call®, you wake up positively focused on achieving your goals, first thing in the morning, when it matters the most! 
We've partnered with well-known experts to create each month of messages. Choose to wake up and work out, lose weight for life, find financial freedom, feel well or wake up to love in your life! Listen to the message samples at MyWakeUpCalls.net.

Each month of daily messages downloads to your iPhone, Smartphone or iPod, is available on CDs, or included with My Wake UpCall® iPod Dock or CD Alarm Clocks. We have a message delivery system for everyone.  

You can buy individual months of messages of save over 50% with our annual subscription series. And there's no obligation. You can cancel anytime. Check out all of the great savings by clicking on the Specials button at www.MyWakeUpCalls.net. Enjoy waking up in the morning with My Wake Up Call® Motivational Alarm Clock Messages!

No comments:

Post a Comment