Saturday, November 3, 2012

New! My Discover the Gift Messages w/ the Dalai Lama, Jack Canfield, Michael Beckwith & Many Others @mywakeupcalls.net




We are so happy and grateful to announce My Wake UP Call® Messages newest product line - My Discover the Gift Messages!

Wake UP inspired to discover your gifts and live on purpose with patented, daily 5-minute messages featuring leading thought leaders including:
  • the Dalai Lama
  • Jack Canfield
  • Rev. Michael Beckwith
  • Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
  • Janet Bray Attwood
  • Mary Manin Morrissey
  • David "Avacado" Wolfe
  • Discover the Gift creators, Shajen Joy Aziz & Demian Lichtenstein
  • And many others! Wow!
Enjoy this candid behind the scenes video of Discover the Gift movie co-creator, Shajen Joy Aziz and me when we took a quick break from recording My Discover the Gift Messages!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kky3O2AtWxk

Enjoy waking UP in the morning!

Robin B. Palmer 
Inventor; 
My Wake UP Call®
Motivational Alarm Clock® Messages
President; My Successables Inc.
805.796.8201
mywakeupcalls@gmail.com
www.mywakeupcalls.com

PS - Listen to a message sample of 
My Discover the Gift Messages @http://www.mywakeupcalls.net/product_my_discover_the_gift.php

or on our special savings page @ http://www.mywakeupcalls.net/healthy-wealthy-wise-messages.php


==========================================
About My Wake UP Call®  Motivational Alarm Clock®  Messages:

Research shows that your morning mindset sets the tone for your entire day. Invented by Broadway Star, Robin (Boudreau) Palmer, My Wake UP Call® Motivational Alarm Clock® messages start every day positively with patented, daily 5-minute messages featuring well known experts and thought leaders.

AND NOW - Enjoy the Good Night’s Sleep You’ve Been Dreaming of with My Good Night Messages™ from Robin Palmer & Psychoneurologist, Dr. Sylva Dvorak, PLUS My Inspirational Lullabies™ - Original inspiring lullabies for dreamers of all ages, written and recorded by Robin Boudreau Palmer.

My Wake UP Call has been featured in SHAPE, SELF, Oxygen, Woman’s World, USA Today, on Fox & NBCTV. Robin Palmer recently had the honor of performing a TEDxTalk, "Robin Palmer - The Most Important Minutes of Your Day." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3B02MNuAmQ

Patent # 8,064,295- Motivational Alarm: “Motivational Messages Plus Alarm, Not Restricted to Wake Up.” My Wake UP Call®  and Motivational Alarm Clock® are registered trademarks for My Wake UP Call owned by My SuccessablesInc. ©2012 My Successables Inc. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment