Saturday, November 10, 2012

Sleep Well - My Good Night Messages & My Inspirational Lullabies

Sleep Well with My Good Night Messages & My Inspirational Lullabies.










Do you or someone you know suffer from insomnia or sleep deprivation?  Dr. Oz says that sleep deprivation affects millions of Americans every night and is a leading cause of health issues like obesity, heart disease and Diabetes.

Did you know that sleeping pills are among the most widely prescribed medications? As Dr. Oz points out, when it comes to getting a good night's sleep, this is not good news. According to researchers, a good night’s sleep includes transitions between light and deep sleep, which is absolutely crucial for replenishing brain cells and waking up feeling rejuvenated. Sleeping pills just make you flat out crash.

Robin Palmer - My Good Night Messages and My Inspirational Lullabies 

AND have you heard about one of the most commonly reported side effects, in addition to dependency? Brace yourself! – Users report sleep walking to the refrigerator and consuming everything in it while they are still asleep, or even worse, getting in their cars and sleep-driving to a convenience store and waking up once they have binged, wondering how the heck they got there. Yikes!

Psychoneurologist, Dr. Sylva Dvorak, and I have researched and created a safe and sound sleep solution - My Good Night Messages™ - patented nightly five-minute messages with simple sleep tips, tools, meditations AND My Inspirational Lullabies™!

Wow! So many of the lyrics to lullabies are negative – as in, “When the bow breaks the cradle will fall and down will come baby, cradle and all,” and "Go tell Aunt Rodie the old gray goose is dead!”

Since we include music with all of
My Wake UP Call® Motivational Alarm Clock® Messages, we wanted to include inspiring lullabies with My Good Night Messages™ , too. Since I couldn’t find uplifting lullabies, I wrote and recorded My Inspirational Lullabies™ – my new album of inspiring lullabies for dreamers of all ages, with musical arrangements by Sean Chen.
(I starred in Broadway musicals for 15 years before inventing My Wake UP Call® Motivational Alarm Clock® Messages, so not to worry! :)) Listen to message samples at http://www.mygoodnightmessages.com
 
Enjoy the great night's sleep you've been dreaming of and deserve - safely and naturally - with My Good Night Messages™ and My Inspirational Lullabies™!

Robin B. Palmer
President; My Successables Inc.
Inventor;
My Wake UP Call®
Motivational Alarm Clock® Messages

PS - 
Listen to message samples at www.MyGoodNightMessages.com and spread the word to someone you know with sleep issues. You'll both be glad that you did! :)

=========================================
Robin recently had the honor of performing a TEDxTalk - "Robin Palmer - The Most Important Minutes of Your Day." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3B02MNuAmQ

Patent # 8,064,295- Motivational Alarm: “Motivational Messages Plus Alarm, Not Restricted to Wake Up.” My Wake UP Call®  and Motivational Alarm Clock® are registered trademarks for My Wake UP Call owned by My Successables Inc. ©2012 My Successables Inc. All rights reserved... 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment