Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Video - Behind the Scenes - My Wake UP Call to Passion with Janet Attwood

 I loved watching Janet Attwood, best-selling co-author of The Passion Test,  record My Wake UP Call® to Passion Messages.  Janet’s positive spirit and joy of life is apparent in all of her messages, even when she shares about the hardships she’s endured.

In this very personal message, Janet shares about challenging times she has overcome and sees every moment as a gift. 
Behind the Scenes Video of Janet Attwood Recording My Wake UP Call to Passion Messages


Janet explains that many of today’s leading thought leaders have endured hardships and challenges. John Assaraf, featured in the blockbuster movie, The Secret, started out as a gang member. Neal Donald Walsh lived in the streets for some time and Chicken Soup for the Soul co-author, Mark Victor Hansen, survived bankruptcy. Says Janet, “It makes you believe that if they can do it, that you can do it, too, doesn’t it?”

In this behind the scenes recording of
My Wake UP Call® to Passion Motivational Alarm Clock® messages, Janet shares a healing exercise that has helped her to let go and see every moment as a gift.

Janet recommends, "So, in your day today, take a little bit of time and make your list of the terrible things that have happened to you and then find how they have really served you. You will start to see that every single moment is a gift…no exceptions!”

Wake UP to your passion with Janet Attwood’s
My Wake UP Call® to Passion messages! These patented, daily five-minute messages help you to find your passion and fulfill your purpose! Listen to a new sample message at http://www.mywakeupcalls.net/product_my_passion.php

Janet is the co-author of the NY Times bestseller, The Passion Test, and has shared the stage with The Dalai Lama, Sir Richard Branson, Jack Canfield and other transformational leaders as an leading expert in living a passionate life. http://www.mywakeupcalls.net/product_my_passion.php

Enjoy waking UP every morning!

Robin B. Palmer
Inventor; My Wake UP Call®
Motivational Alarm Clock® Messages
President; My Successables Inc.
805.796.8201
mywakeupcalls@gmail.com
www.mywakeupcalls.com
Patent # 8,064,295
==========================================
About My Wake UP Call®  Motivational Alarm Clock®  Messages:

Research shows that your morning mindset sets the tone for your entire day. Invented by Broadway Star, Robin (Boudreau) Palmer, My Wake UP Call® Motivational Alarm Clock® messages start every day positively with patented, daily 5-minute messages featuring well known experts and thought leaders.

AND NOW - Enjoy the Good Night’s Sleep You’ve Been Dreaming of with My Good Night Messages™ from Robin Palmer & Psychoneurologist, Dr. Sylva Dvorak
WITH My Inspirational Lullabies™ - Original inspiring lullabies for dreamers of all ages, written and recorded by Robin Boudreau Palmer.

My Wake UP Call has been featured in SHAPE, SELF, Oxygen, Woman’s World, USA Today, on Fox & NBC TV. Robin Palmer recently had the honor of performing a TEDxTalk, "The Most Important Minutes of Your Day." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3B02MNuAmQ

Patent # 8,064,295- Motivational Alarm: “Motivational Messages Plus Alarm, Not Restricted to Wake Up.” My Wake UP Call®  and Motivational Alarm Clock® are registered trademarks for My Wake UP Call owned by My Successables Inc. ©2012 My Successables Inc. All rights reserved.

CONTACT:
805.796.8201

No comments:

Post a Comment