Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Robin Palmer Shares Her Wedding Anniversary Present.mp4



For my 7-year wedding anniversary present,  I asked my husband to take me on a hike near our home in Westlake Village, CA...We got lost in the dark. I thought it was so romantic! 


For my 7-year wedding anniversary present, I asked my husband to take me on a hike near our home in Westlake Village, CA. We left late and before we knew it, night had fallen on the trail. We took a wrong turn and got lost for a while. (I don't recommend this.:)) Luckily, Tom had brought his iPhone. We downloaded the free flashlight app and it worked great! We got back on the right trail and arrived home at 9 pm! I thought it was a very romantic anniversary present. Tom was a bit shaken up about getting lost in the dark and was happy we found our way home that night. Thank you, iPhone free flashlight app!



Robin Palmer
Creator of My Wake UP Call
Motivational Alarm Clock Messages
http://www.mywakeupcalls.net/

5 comments:

  1. Awww, how sweet. Thanks for sharing this marriage anniversary messages and letting us know how good he was. Happy anniversary to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Jewel! I appreciate your comment!
    Happy New Year! Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, this is sweet and sounds so romantic. Here's my warm wedding anniversary wishes for both of you. Best Wishes Robin, and the hubby.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete