Monday, October 3, 2011

It IS Possible to Wake Up! - Katlyn Hayes Article @ Social Tech Pop


It IS Possible To Wake Up!











Research shows that a person’s mindset when they first wake up in the morning helps set the tone for the rest of their day. So if you wake up hating the world….your day is going to suck. Starting the day with a positive outlook can feel challenging for most people these days.
Now a new technological resource called My Wake Up Call is helping users wake up positively focused on achieving their daily goals. My Wake Up Call Motivational Alarm Clock Messages are specially structured 5-minute motivating messages that wake a person up positively, instead of with an annoying buzzer or the often “alarming” news on the radio. Personally, when I wake up cranky it’s not because of the buzzer…it’s because I don’t want to wake up.

Anyway, My Wake Up Call has partnered with well-known wellness and motivational experts to create each month of messages. Customers can choose from more than a dozen different message topics, from ones that help you wake up and work out, lose weight, or feel well, to messages focused on prosperity, overcoming grief and more.

My Wake Up Call was created by former Broadway Star, Robin (Boudreau) Palmer. “I now have a family, with a typical, hectic lifestyle. I kept wishing for an affordable personal trainer to motivate me to wake up and work out in the morning, before the day’s schedule started. I knew the importance of starting my day right, and wanted an inspiring coach to wake me up positively.”

Each month of daily messages downloads to any iPhone/Smartphone or iPod, or is available on CDs for $9.95 – $19.95, or included with My Wake Up Call iPod Dock or CD Alarm Clocks ($59.95). The annual subscription series is available for $99.95. My Wake Up Call also has a free iPhone/iPad alarm app on iTunes.

At first when I heard about this alarm I thought it was kind of silly. However, if I had someone telling me to wake up and get to the gym everyday…well that would just be awesome!

By Katlyn Hayes · September 13, 2011 
HotS#*T, TechUnexpected · Tagged: Broadway, My Wake Up Call, My Wake Up Call Motivational Alarm Clock Messages, Robin Boudreau, Robin Palmer

Hi, I'm Katlyn Hayes. I am a public relations major and a media studies minor at Loras College. I am also an intern for Mix Media Solutions LLC in Chicago. I am on the public relations committee for a charity called Dance Marathon and I am also one of the top ten fundraisers. I also raise money for the Loras fund. I love social media, new technology and popular culture, I love socialtechpop.com.

Thank you for your article, Katlyn Hayes!

No comments:

Post a Comment