Wednesday, October 2, 2013

My New Article @Nightingale.com - The Most Important Minutes of the Day AND Buy 1 Give 1 Free!

 






      I am SO GRATEFUL to Nightingale-Conant for sharing my newest article, “THE MOST IMPORTANT MINUTES OF YOUR DAY” with their community!






I am also sending it to you so you can make the most of the most important 5-minutes of your day, and share the newest research with friends and family. You really do change your life by changing the way you start and end your day!

AND, in gratitude to you - BUY 1, GIVE 1 FREE TO THE PERSON OF YOUR CHOICE!

NOW - SAVE 80% on My Wake UP Call® Motivational Alarm Clock® Messages and My Good Night Messages™ 12-Month Special Series, (MP3 or CDs) AND I WILL GIVE 1 FREE YEAR OF MESSAGES to the Person of Your Choice - In Your Name!

It's easy to give!
Just add their first name and email address in the “Additional Information” box, during checkout. Each month, they will receive a FREE new month of inspiring messages FOR AN ENTIRE YEAR! So you BOTH will start and end every day inspired to create the life of your dreams FOR ONE FULL YEAR!

Please also note in the "Additional Information" box during checkout if you would prefer to receive CDs, instead of MP3 downloads. Please call or email me with any questions or for assistance.  I am here to be of service, and I love speaking with you! 

Enjoy!
Robin
 
805.796.8201
Robin@MyWakeUpCalls.com

PS -  Research shows when you change the way you start and end your day, you change everything in between. Now YOU BOTH will make the most of the most important minutes of every day! Buy 1 Give 1 Free Now!
_ _ _ _ _ _

Former Broadway Star, Robin Boudreau Palmer, invented My Wake UP Call® Motivational Alarm Clock® Messages & My Good Night Messages™ - patented,  morning and evening  5-minute messages with renowned experts like His Holiness the Dalai Lama, Chicken Soup for the Soul’s Jack Canfield, The Secret’s Michael Beckwith and many others, which start and end every day inspired to live the life of your dreams, instead of with blaring buzzers and negative news.

Process Patent # 8,064,295 - Motivational Alarm: “Motivational Messages Plus Alarm, Not Restricted to Wake Up.” My Wake UP Call® and Motivational Alarm Clock® are 2 of 8 registered trademarks owned by My Successables™ Inc. ©2013 My Successables™ Inc. All rights reserved.  




 

No comments:

Post a Comment