Thursday, April 26, 2012

Enjoy the Awakening to Abundance Telesummit - Free!

I am so grateful for all of our customers and fans. It is my sincere desire for all of us to enjoy lives of abundance, which is why I am thrilled to be participating in the Awakening to Abundance Telesummit.

I am honored to be featured as one of the 37 thought leaders interviewed by host Daniel Gutierrez for his incredibly inspiring Awakening to Abundance Telesummit. And I am grateful to be able to share these free Telesummit calls with you.

Many people feel overwhelmed when it comes to manifesting abundance, which is why my friends, Lance Hood and Daniel Gutierrez, felt strongly about creating this Telesummit series.

Enjoy!
Robin Palmer
Creator of My Wake UP Call
Motivational Alarm Clock Messages
___________________________________________________

THANK YOU for the TREMENDOUS response to “My Wake UP Call to Success Inspirational Interview” with Jack Canfield, Debra Poneman and me! Enjoy the replay at http://www.mywakeupcalls.net/product_my_success.php

Research shows that the mindset with which you start your day sets the tone for the rest of your day. Former Broadway Musicals Star and Personal Trainer, Robin (Boudreau) Palmer created My Wake UP Call® Motivational Alarm Clock® Messages; patented, daily, 5-minute motivating messages which wake you up positively every morning! Choose from 15 product lines including messages to help you to wake up and work out, lose weight for life, relieve stress, wake up with a successful mindset and more. Customers report that My Wake UP Call has changed their lives and that they also listen to messages any time they need a boost during the day. Please listen to the message samples at http://www.mywakeupcalls.com/

And Coming Soon! - Enjoy the Good Night’s Sleep You’ve Been Dreaming of with     My Good Night Messages from Former Broadway Musicals Star and My Wake UP Call creator, Robin Palmer and Psychoneurologist, Dr. Sylva Dvorak!

Each month of messages downloads to your iPhone/Smartphone, iPad or iPod, is on CDs, or included Free with My Wake UP Call iPhone/iPod Dock or CD Alarm Clocks at MyWakeUpCalls.com. Messages can also be played with My Wake UP Call new iPhone Apps on iTunes.
 
My Wake UP Call® has been featured in SHAPE, SELF, Oxygen, Woman’s World, USA Today, on Fox TV and NBC TV

Patent # 8,064,295- Motivational Alarm: “Motivational Messages Plus Alarm, Not Restricted to Wake Up.” My Wake UP Call® and Motivational Alarm Clock® are 2 of 11 registered trademarks for My Wake UP Call  owned by My Successables, Inc. ©2012 My Successables, Inc. All rights reserved.

CONTACT:
http://www.mywakeupcalls.com/
 

No comments:

Post a Comment