Sunday, April 8, 2012

Jack Canfield Gives Robin Palmer the First Copy of His Newest Bestseller! (MyWakeUpCalls.net)



Jack Canfield so generously gave me the first copy of his newest bestselling book, "The Golden Motorcycle Gang," which he signed, "Robin, love to you! Thanks for being part of the gang! - Jack Canfield" Wow!


I am so grateful to Jack Canfield for his amazing spirit of kindness and openhearted generosity. Jack interviewed Debra Poneman on "My Wake UP Call to Success- an Inspirational Interview" our "red carpet roll out" of My Wake UP Call to Success messages with Debra Poneman. The hour long free teleconference call received a TREMENDOUS response! I am so grateful to Jack Canfield for being an authentic role model of integrity, for walking his talk. He is the real deal, a real hero of mine.

PS- We were inundated with requests to hear the replay of "My Wake UP Call to Success - an Inspirational Interview with Jack Canfield, Debra Poneman and Robin Palmer." Please listen to the replay at http://www.mywakeupcalls.net/product_my_success.php


Enjoy!
Robin Palmer
Creator of My Wake UP Call
Motivational Alarm Clock Messages
http://www.mywakeupcalls.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment