Monday, August 29, 2011

Starting Your Day Off Right - Great Article @ http://suavv.com

Thank you, Rashod Davenport, Executive Editor and Co-Publisher of SUAVV Magazine, for your awesome article about MY WAKE UP CALL Motivational Alarm Clock Messages! Wow!


http://suavv.com/2011/08/starting-your-day-off-right/





I'm sure by now we all have realized that the way your day starts off will impact the day that you have. If your morning is a disaster, you're going to start your first half of the day off wrong and it will feel like everything that could go wrong will. Now, there's a solution for the start of the bad day. It's called My Wake Up Call.
My Wake Up Call Motivational Alarm Clock Messages are 5-minute messages that begin with an alarm and leads into a inspirational message that helps rolling out of bed a lot easier. Avoiding that annoying and sometimes aggravating "buzzer", the technology allow its users to wake up positively focused on achieving their daily goals.regardless to what nature the goal is.

My Wake Up Call has partnered with well-known wellness and motivational experts to create each month of messages. Customers can choose from more than a dozen different message topics, from ones that help you wake up and work out, lose weight, or feel well, to messages focused on prosperity, overcoming grief and more.

Personally, my iPod runs the My Wisdom Wake Up Call. It's an amazing way for me to wake up and put myself in the mindset that is needed to make SUAVV grow, and to approach the business mind that is required to function with SUAVV and keep the enthusiasm that I maintain throughout the day.



My Wake Up Call was created by former Broadway Star, Robin (Boudreau) Palmer. "I now have a family, with a typical, hectic lifestyle. I kept wishing for an affordable personal trainer to motivate me to wake up and work out in the morning, before the day's schedule started. I knew the importance of starting my day right, and wanted an inspiring coach to wake me up positively."

This is a product that i advise for everyone to try out. Starting your day off the right way is the best way to guarantee productivity, happiness, and continued motivation. Try it for a month. Let us know what you think.

Each month of daily messages downloads to any iPhone/Smartphone or iPod, or is available on CDs for $9.95 - $19.95, or included with My Wake Up Call iPod Dock or CD Alarm Clocks ($59.95). The annual subscription series is available for $99.95. My Wake Up Call also has a free iPhone/iPad alarm app on iTunes.

Sample messages can be heard at: http://www.mywakeupcalls.net/





Rashod Davenport
Executive Editor / Co-Publisher
SUAVV Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment