Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Marci Shimoff Recording My Wake Up Call to Love Messages (MyWakeUpCalls....



Marci Shimoff recording My Wake Up Call to Love Motivational Alarm Clock Messages www.MyWakeupCalls.net


Thank you, Marci Shimoff, for inspiring all of us to wake up with love in our hearts for ourselves and the people in our lives! In this message, Marci shares about the power of forgiveness. Forgiveness is an important key to loving and does not mean that you are condoning the other person’s behavior. It is the gift you give yourself to set yourself free from the pain of resentment. There is an old saying that holding onto resentment is like taking poison and expecting the other person to die.

Marci shares the Hawaiian Ho'oponopono method of forgiveness, which works by repeating the phrases - I'm sorry, please forgive me, thank you, I love you - until you unblock the barrier to love.

Marci passionately promises us that forgiveness creates miracles in all of our lives.

Enjoy waking up to love!

Robin B. Palmer
My Wake UP Call
Motivational Alarm Clock Messages
http://www.mywakeupcalls.net/





No comments:

Post a Comment