Sunday, February 20, 2011

Robin Palmer, near her home in CA, describes MY WAKE UP CALL product lines


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MNY_cgecYA

People ask me to describe our product lines. Here you are!

I performed leading roles in Broadway Musicals for fifteen years. Some favorites include playing Linda Ronstadt’s little sister in THE PIRATES OF PENZANCE with Kevin Kline, co-starring opposite David Cassidy in JOSEPH AND THE AMAZING TECHNICOLOR DREAMCOAT, and singing “Memory” in CATS, in addition to other roles.


Four years ago, with a family and a typical, hectic lifestyle, I kept wishing for an affordable personal trainer to motivate me to wake up and work out each morning, before the day’s schedule started. The trainer had to say something different every day, and had to be someone whom my husband would not mind being in our bedroom with ue when we woke up in the morning! Necessity is the mother of invention!

I created My Wake Up Call® Motivational Alarm Clock Messages, which wake you up positively each morning! Customers receive daily, specially structured, five-minute motivating messages instead of an annoying buzzer or the often “alarming” news on the radio!

Each month of messages is downloadable for your iPhone/Smartphone or iPod, or on CDs, or is included Free with My Wake Up Call® iPod or CD Alarm Clocks. My Wake Up Call® also has a free iPhone App.

My Wake Up Call® has been featured in SHAPE, SELF, Oxygen, Woman’s World, ADDitude, Experience Life Magazine, on NBC TV and Fox News. We are honored that Maria Shriver recently chose My Wake Up Call® Motivational Alarm Clocks for the VIP gift bags at The Women’s Conference! VIPs included First Lady Michelle Obama, Oprah Winfrey, Dr. Oz, Anthony Robbins, Deepak Chopra, and many of the nation’s leading CEOs!

Hear Sample Messages at http://www.mywakeupcalls.net/my-products.php


My Workout Wake Up Call® - Daily messages from a Personal Trainer, who motivates you to wake up and work out! (in English or Spanish)


My Weight Loss For Life Wake Up Call™ - Best-selling author, two-time Oprah Show guest, speaker, and coach, Victoria Moran shares her personal success tips to help you to live more and weigh less for life!

My Wellness Wake Up Call™- Wellness focused messages awaken you with a healthy mind-set!

My Emotional Freedom Wake Up Call™ - Dr. Judith Orloff, well-known physician, author and speaker, helps you to transform negative emotions and live emotionally free!

My Wealthy Wake Up Call™- Awaken to your prosperity with messages from Mat Boggs, based on “The Science of Getting Rich.”


My Worthiness Wake Up Call™ Positive, esteem-building messages for children and teens from best-selling “Rich Dad, Poor Dad” co-author, life-long educator and entrepreneur, Sharon Lechter!


My Wisdom Wake Up Call® - Mary Morrissey’s inspiring words of wisdom lift you out of bed, both physically and spiritually!


My Powerthoughts Wake Up Call™ - Former longtime Oprah Radio Senior Producer, John St. Augustine powers up your mornings with Powerthoughts!


My Abundance Wake Up Call™ - Popular talk show host, Valder Beebe, inspires you to live in abundance! Her messages include inspirational Biblical passages and affirmations.

My Good Grief Wake Up Call™- Messages of hope & resilience from a mother who lost her child to cancer.


My Caregivers’ Wake Up Call™ - Personal experiences of care giving shared with hope, humor and heart!

My One World Wake Up Call™ - John St. Augustine inspires us to make a difference for our one world.
For a wonderful way to start each day, please visit http://www.mywakeupcalls.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment