Thursday, February 3, 2011

Happy Birthday, Marci Shimoff!

This message from Marci Shimoff felt profoundly powerful to me. 
I wanted to pass it on. Happy Birthday, Marci!

Love and blessings to you and your aunt!

Robin Palmer
My Wake Up Call®
Motivational Alarm Clock Messages
http://www.mywakeupcalls.net/

NEWHappyLove

Dear Robin,Today is my 53rd birthday. I was planning to write a "profound"
ezine today on my birthday about the purpose of life, but I've
spent the last five days sitting with my 93 year old aunt who
is about to transition from this life. My experience right now is
very internal, but I will share more later. This is an extraordinary
way to spend my birthday -- midwifing my aunt. It may be her
birthday today, too -- into a new world. Thank you for all your
love and wishes. I am full of gratitude. With love for every reason,
Marci Shimoff
Marci Shimoff is a celebrated transformational leader
and #1 New York Timesbest-selling author. To learn
more of her powerful techniques for establishing deep
and authentic happiness and well-being, visit



No comments:

Post a Comment