Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Top Ten Ways to Keep Off Those Extra Pounds During the Holidays!

At this time of year, I've been focused on keeping off those extra pounds from all of the holiday celebrations. During these times, I am especially grateful for the guidance and support I get from my good friend, weight loss expert and #1 NY Times best-selling author, Victoria Moran!

I've been waking up every morning with My Weight Loss for Life Motivational Alarm Clock
® Messages - Victoria's personal success tips that helped her to lose over 60 pounds and maintain her weight loss for over two decades!

Here are some tips from Victoria's Top Ten Ways to Lose Weight for Life to help you to stay healthy and trim during the holidays and always!

1. Get lots of greens in your diet. Romaine, broccoli, arugula, collards, romaine, and the rest can be steamed, sauteed, tossed as salads, blended as soup or green smoothies, or juiced into something luscious like the Green Goddess: celery, kale, apple, and lemon.

2. Experiment with a variety of kinds of movement until you discover ways to stay active that make you happy. Try walking, dancing, yoga, weight training, and maybe some sport you enjoyed as a child.

3. Make friends with healthy people whose own lives will reflect your healthy lifestyle back to you.


Get more tips to eat well, feel well and look great over the holidays here.

Happy healthy holidays to you and your loved ones!
Robin

Robin B. Palmer
President - My Successables Inc.
Inventor - My Wake UP Call® Motivational Alarm Clock® Messages
My Good Night Messages& My Inspirational Lullabies
805.796.8201
Robin@MyWakeUPCalls.com


P.S.-
My Weight Loss for Life Messages (MP3s or CDs) include:
  • Inspiring personal success stories
  • Victoria’s own weight loss tips
  • Simple exercises
  • Delicious recipes
  • Affirmations
I know you'll find Victoria's messages as helpful as I do!

 

___________________________________________________________

Former Broadway Star, Robin Boudreau Palmer, invented My Wake UP Call® Motivational Alarm Clock® Messages & My Good Night Messages™ - patented,  morning and evening  5-minute messages with renowned experts like HH the Dalai Lama, Chicken Soup for the Soul’s Jack Canfield, The Secret’s Michael Beckwith and many others, which start and end every day inspired to live the life of your dreams, instead of with blaring buzzers and negative news.

Process Patent # 8,064,295 - Motivational Alarm: “Motivational Messages Plus Alarm, Not Restricted to Wake Up.” My Wake UP Call® and Motivational Alarm Clock® are 2 of 8 registered trademarks owned by My Successables™ Inc. ©2013 My Successables™ Inc. All rights reserved.  

No comments:

Post a Comment