Sunday, June 16, 2013

Wake UP Inspired with My Wake UP Call - Motivational Alarm Clock Messages @MyWakeUPCalls.com

                             


Hi! I’m Robin Palmer and I created My Wake Up Call® Motivational Alarm Clock® Messages. People often ask me why I created My Wake Up Call®. Well, I’ll tell you! I performed leading roles in Broadway Musicals for fifteen years. Some favorites were playing Linda Ronstadt’s little sister in THE PIRATES OF PENZANCE with Kevin Kline, co-starring opposite David Cassidy in JOSEPH AND THE AMAZING TECHNICOLOR DREAMCOAT, and singing Memory in CATS.

And then I became a personal trainer. A few years ago, I moved across the country to CA, got married and took a desk job. I kept wishing for an affordable personal trainer to motivate me to wake up and work out each morning. He had to say something different every day, he had to be really motivating, and he had to be someone whom my husband wouldn’t mind being in our bedroom with us in the morning when we woke up. I couldn’t find it anywhere, so I created it myself!
Research shows that your morning mindset sets the tone for your entire day. My Wake Up Call® Motivational Alarm Clock® Messages are patented, daily 5-minute messages with famous experts, which wake you up positively inspired to achieve your goals, instead of with a blaring buzzer or negative news.  

We’ve partnered with thought leaders like HH the Dalai Lama, Jack Canfield, Michael Bernard Beckwith, Sir Ken Robinson, Marci Shimoff, Marianne Williamson, and many others to help listeners wake UP to their gifts, wake UP and work out, lose weight for life, find financial freedom, relieve stress, feel well, or wake UP to love in their lives! Listen to message samples at http://MyWakeUpCalls.net/wake-up-positively.php 

Wake UP to the life of your dreams with My Wake Up Call® Motivational Alarm Clock® Messages!


No comments:

Post a Comment