Friday, May 17, 2013

Wake Up Inspired with the Dalai Lama, Jack Canfield & Other World Renowned Thought Leaders @MyWakeUPCalls.com

Wake UP Inspired with My Wake UP Call - Motivational Alarm Clock Messages

Research shows that our minds are the most open and receptive during the first and last five minutes of the day, when transitioning between consciousness and subconsciousness. It turns out that these are the most important minutes of the day for setting our mood and mindset.

Can you imagine waking UP inspired every morning
with world renowned thought leaders? Now you can  - with My Discover the Gift Wake UP Call Messages!  

Discover your gifts and live on purpose with specially structured, daily 5-minute messages featuring thought leaders like:
  • the Dalai Lama
  • Jack Canfield
  • Rev. Michael Beckwith
  • Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
  • Janet Bray Attwood
  • Mary Manin Morrissey
  • David "Avacado" Wolfe
  • Sir Ken Robinson
  • Discover the Gift creators, Shajen Joy Aziz & Demian Lichtenstein 
And many others!



My Discover the Gift - Wake UP Call Messages

Get 1 Entire Month of My Discover the Gift Wake UP Call Messages - Instant Downloads for all Smartphones, Tablets & iPods, or on CDs - For Only $19.95!

OR Save 50% when you buy 2 Months of
My Discover the Gift Wake UP Call Messages - Only $29.95! AND, of course, you own the messages for life - an inspirational treasure!

Listen to a message sample of
My Discover the Gift Messages HERE

Enjoy waking UP inspired every morning!

Robin B. Palmer
President - My Successables Inc.
Inventor-
My Wake UP Call®
Motivational Alarm Clock® Messages
My Good Night Messages
My Inspirational Lullabies
http://MyWakeUPCalls.com

PS - SAVE 60% with our Annual Subscription - the Gift that Keeps On Giving All Year! http://www.mywakeupcalls.net/healthy-wealthy-wise-messages.php

==========================================
Enjoy the Good Night’s Sleep You’ve Been Dreaming of with My Good Night Messages™ from Robin Palmer & Psychoneurologist, Dr. Sylva Dvorak, PLUS My Inspirational Lullabies™ - Original inspiring lullabies for dreamers of all ages, written and recorded by Robin Boudreau Palmer.  As featured in SHAPE, SELF, Oxygen, Woman’s World, USA Today, TEDx, on Fox TV & NBC TV. 

Process Patent # 8,064,295- Motivational Alarm: “Motivational Messages Plus Alarm, Not Restricted to Wake Up.” My Wake UP Call®  and Motivational Alarm Clock® are registered trademarks for My Wake UP Call owned by My Successables Inc. ©2012 My Successables Inc. All rights reserved... 


No comments:

Post a Comment