Monday, September 10, 2012

You Are Invited As My Guest to the Do It Now Global Free Telesummit! Enjoy!









As you know, I always do my best to provide you with the most valuable information and services that I possibly can, and I feel I have found something of extreme value...AND IT'S FR*E*E!
I am so excited to announce the worldwide release of...
DO IT NOW! Global!

which is an “Inner Circle” of top experts, masters, healers, teachers and visionaries gathering to discuss the secrets to igniting your passion, manifesting your desires and Living the Life of your dreams...starting NOW!

And because I have been invited to share my own message, you are invited as my guest to join this "Inner Circle!"

Accept your invitation here!! www.doitnowglobal.com
(It will only take a minute to DO IT NOW.)

As "Inner Circle" members you receive...
A FREE GIFT From Every Speaker ON EVERY CALL!!

These inspiring leaders will empower you with TOOLS and STRATEGIES to have more
Love, Happiness, Peace, Abundance, and Prosperity than ever before - delivered directly to your desktop!

Join the Inner Circle here! www.doitnowglobal.com

I look forward to seeing you there!

Robin Palmer
Inventor; My Wake UP Call®
Motivational Alarm Clock® Messages
Patent # 8,064,295

P.S. - Check out their mission:
  • To Awaken 100 Million people around the world to use their gifts and talents to Live Their Dreams.
  • To Empower 10 million positive change makers with a message, a mission and a purpose to use their passion to create change in the world.
  • To Inspire and Transform the lives of 1 Million people...who will inspire and uplift countless others...TODAY.
______________________________________________________________

About My Wake UP Call® Motivational Alarm Clock® Messages:

Research shows that your morning mindset sets the tone for your entire day. Former Broadway Musicals Star and Personal Trainer, Robin (Boudreau) Palmer invented My Wake UP Call® Motivational Alarm Clock® Messages; patented, daily, 5-minute messages which start every day positively.

Choose from 16 product lines including messages to help you to wake up and work out, lose weight for life, relieve stress, find financial freedom and more from well known experts and thought leaders like Debra Poneman, Marci Shimoff, Mary Morrissey, Janet Attwood, Discover the Gift’s Jack Canfield, the Dalai Lama, Michael Beckwith, Marianne Williamson, Shajen Joy Aziz, Demian Lichtenstein and many others.

Customers report that My Wake UP Call® has changed their lives and that they also listen to messages any time they need a boost during the day. Listen to the message samples at MyWakeUpCalls.com . My Wake UP Call® has been featured in SHAPE, SELF, Oxygen, Woman’s World, USA Today, on Fox TV and NBC TV.

Patent # 8,064,295- Motivational Alarm: “Motivational Messages Plus Alarm, Not Restricted to Wake Up.” My Wake UP Call® and Motivational Alarm Clock® are registered trademarks for My Wake UP Call owned by My Successables, Inc. ©2012 My Successables, Inc. All rights reserved.

CONTACT:
mywakeupcalls@gmail.com
805.796.8201

No comments:

Post a Comment