Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Wake UP Inspired with Nightingale-Conant's Exclusive Offer of My Wake UP Call Messages and Save 60%!











How do YOU wake up in the morning?

Research shows that your morning mindset sets the tone for your entire day. So imagine how much better each day would be if you could be awakened by an inspiring, motivating message - instead of a blaring buzzer or "alarming" news on the radio.

Now there's a way for you to do exactly that: My Wake UP Call® Motivational Alarm Clock® Messages.
Created by former Broadway star Robin Palmer, these patented five-minute messages wake you up with the encouragement and motivation you need to start your day positive, energized, and ready to accomplish your goals, whether you want to:

• Cultivate a success mindset
• Wake up and workout
• Lose weight
• Relieve stress
• And much more - choose from any of 16 different message themes!







Delivered to you by well-known experts such as the Dalai Lama, Michael Beckwith, Marianne Williamson, Jack Canfield, Marci Shimoff, Janet Attwood and many others, these messages will change your life... simply by changing the way you wake up!

Click here to learn more about this truly unique success tool.
Sincerely,





P.S. My Wake UP Call® has been featured in Shape, Self, Oxygen, USA Today, and on Fox TV and NBC TV... and is getting RAVE reviews! Here are just some of them...








"I am NOT a morning person at all.
This works great since it's a pleasant voice with a great motivational message that gets my brain thinking & gets me up. I wake up in a good mood & it gets me moving to a great start of the day. Thanks! I'm so happy to have found these messages."
— PKcagirl

"It is the only way to wake up every morning.
I feel motivated and energized from the moment I open my eyes. I am so grateful for these amazing messages. Everyone should wake up this way every day."
— Caryn M

Wake UP inspired every morning for 12-months and save 60%!
______________________________________________________________________
About My Wake UP Call® Motivational Alarm Clock® Messages:

Former Broadway Musicals Star and Personal Trainer, Robin (Boudreau) Palmer invented My Wake UP Call® Motivational Alarm Clock® Messages; patented, daily 5-minute messages which start every day positively!

Patent # 8,064,295- Motivational Alarm: “Motivational Messages Plus Alarm, Not Restricted to Wake Up.” My Wake UP Call® and Motivational Alarm Clock® are registered trademarks for My Wake UP Call owned by My Successables, Inc. ©2012 My Successables, Inc. All rights reserved...

CONTACT:
mywakeupcalls@gmail.com
805.796.8201









No comments:

Post a Comment