Monday, May 21, 2012

Does Your Alarm Clock Inspire You to Wake Up and Workout?

Does your alarm clock inspire you to wake up and workout? Do you start every day with your own personal trainer in your bedroom?

My Workout Wake UP Call
NEW iPhone App on iTunes
Now, in addition to waking up motivated to work out with My Workout Wake UP Call® Motivational Alarm Clock® mp3 messages for all Smartphones and iPods, OR on Cds, OR with our iPod or CD Alarm Clocks, you can ALSO wake up and workout with My Workout Wake UP Call NEW iPhone App on iTunes! Thirty daily 5- minute motivating messages from a personal trainer inspire you to wake up and work out, first thing in the morning, when it matters the most, right from your iPhone!

Studies show that you have a much better chance of exercising first thing in the morning, before your schedule starts. You also maximize your results by speeding up your metabolism for the day.

Wake up your body with daily gentle guided stretches in bed, exercise tips of the day, music to get dressed by, and a standing ovation. You deserve it!

All of My Wake UP Call® apps include 30 daily messages featuring well-known experts who help you to achieve your goals. Choose to lose weight for life, relieve stress, find financial freedom, and so much more! Wake up with this automated success tool, or listen any time you need a boost during the day.

My Wake UP Call has been featured in SHAPE, SELF, Oxygen, Woman's World, USA Today, on Fox TV and NBC TV.

Please “Like” us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MyWakeUpCalls

Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MyWakeUpCalls

Check out our YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/MyWakeUpCalls

Thank you! Enjoy waking up and working out!

Robin B. Palmer

Inventor; My Wake UP Call®
Motivational Alarm Clock® Messages
President; My Successables, Inc.
805.796.8201
http://www.mywakeupcalls.com/


Patent # 8,064,295. My Wake UP Call® and Motivational Alarm Clock® are 2 of 11 registered trademarks for My Wake UP Call products owned by My Successables™, Inc ©2012 My Successables, Inc. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment