Thursday, February 2, 2012

Video of Mary Morrissey Recording My Wisdom Wake UP Call Motivational Alarm Clock Msgs. (www.mywakeupcalls.net)

Do you wake up inspired every morning? Enjoy this video of Mary Morrissey recording one of My Wisdom Wake UP Call Motivational Alarm Clock Messages!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8ypPP3JxuQ

My Wisdom Wake UP Call Motivational Alarm Clock Messages with Mary Morrissey lift you out of bed each morning, both physically and spiritually! Mary shares messages from her book The Miracle Minute, to help you to jump start every day with a miracle mindset!

My Wake UP Call® Motivational Alarm Clock® Messages are patented, 5-minute motivating messages which wake you up to positively each morning, instead of an annoying buzzer or alarming news on the radio, like, “Someone got murdered. Now get out there and prosper!”

Start every day with wisdom from Mary Morrissey with My Wisdom Wake UP Call messages, or take a wisdom break anytime you need one during the day.

Mary Morrissey has been a speaker, best-selling author, minister and consultant for over three decades, Mary's transformational talks and seminars have made her one of the elite teachers in the human potential movement. Mary is the founder and CEO of LifeSOULutions, a successful international company providing programs and products that transform dreams into reality. Mary has spoken at the United Nations, met with Nelson Mandela, lead meetings with the Dalai Lama, and authored two best-selling books, No Less Than Greatness and Building Your Field of Dreams.

Enjoy waking up with wisdom!

Robin B. Palmer
Creator of My Wake UP Call
Motivational Alarm Clock Messages
805.796.8201
robin@mywakeupcalls.net
http://www.mywakeupcalls.net/

PS: Research shows that your mindset when you start your day sets the tone for the rest of your day.
My Wisdom Wake UP Call Motivational Alarm Clock Messages wake you up positively focused on living with wisdom, ‘first thing in the morning when it matters most!

Each month of messages is downloadable for your iPhone/Smartphone, iPad or iPod, or on CDs, or is included with My Wake UP Call iPod or CD Alarm Clocks.

My Wake UP Call has been featured in SHAPE, SELF, Oxygen, Woman’s World, USA Today, on Fox and NBC TV.

My Wake UP Call® is Patented: # 8,064,295. My Wake UP Call® and Motivational Alarm Clock® are 2 of 11 registered trademarks for My Wake UP Call® owned by My Successables, Inc.
©2012 My Successables, Inc. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment