Thursday, January 19, 2012

Wake Up and Workout in 2012!

Wake Up and Workout in 2012!








Do you start your day feeling overwhelmed by the mounting list of items competing for your attention?

Do you end up putting your self-care and fitness at the end of your list?

Do you tell yourself you will try to fit in a workout once you complete your most pressing to do’s on your list?

‘So did I! I created My Workout Wake UP Call® Motivational Alarm Clock Messages because I needed them myself! My Workout Wake UP Call messages are patented, daily 5-minute messages that motivate you to wake up and workout. Thankfully, they are working for me and for our customers, who tell us that My Workout Wake UP Call messages have changed their lives.

Listen to My Workout Wake UP Call message sample. CLICK HERE.

Studies show that you have a much better chance of actually working out if you exercise first thing in the morning, before your schedule kicks in. You will also maximize your results, because you will speed up your metabolism for the day.

My Workout Wake UP Call messages include:

• Gentle guided stretches in bed,
• Exercise tips of the day,
• Music to get dressed by
• And a standing ovation – because you deserve it!

Listen to a message sample. CLICK HERE.

Enjoy waking up and working out!

Robin B. Palmer
Creator of My Wake UP Call
Motivational Alarm Clock Messages
805.796.8201
robin@mywakeupcalls.net
http://www.mywakeupcalls.net/

PS: Research shows that your mindset when you start your day sets the tone for the rest of your day.
My Workout Wake UP Call messages wake you up motivated to work out, first thing in the morning…
when it matters the most!
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

About My Wake UP Call® Motivational Alarm Clock® Messages
Research shows that your mindset when you start your day sets the tone for the rest of your day. My Wake UP Call Motivational Alarm Clock Messages wake you up positively each morning with patented, five-minute, motivating messages, ‘first thing in the morning, when it matters the most! Hear Sample Messages of All 15 Product Lines at http://www.mywakeupcalls.net/
Each month of messages is downloadable for your iPhone/Smartphone, iPad or iPod, or on CDs, or is included with My Wake UP Call iPhone/iPod Dock or CD Alarm Clocks at MyWakeUpCalls.net.

Maria Shriver recently gave My Wake UP Call Motivational Alarm Clocks to all 165 VIPs at The Women’s Conference, including Oprah Winfrey, Dr. Oz, Tony Robbins and Deepak Chopra. My Wake UP Call has also been featured in SHAPE, SELF, Oxygen, Woman’s World, USA Today, on Fox TV and NBC TV.

My Wake UP Call® is Patented: # 8,064,295. My Wake UP Call® and Motivational Alarm Clock® are 2 of 11 registered trademarks for My Wake UP Call® owned by My Successables, Inc. ©2012 My Successables, Inc. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment