Thursday, June 30, 2011

Waking Up with MY WAKE UP CALL Motivational Alarm Clock Messages -MyWake...



Waking Up With My Wake Up Call® Motivational Alarm Clock Messages- MyWakeUpCalls.net


Hi! I’m Robin Palmer and I created My Wake Up Call® Motivational Alarm Clock Messages. People often ask me why I created My Wake Up Call®. Well, I’ll tell you! I performed leading roles in Broadway Musicals for fifteen years. Some favorites were playing Linda Ronstadt’s little sister in THE PIRATES OF PENZANCE with Kevin Kline, co-starring opposite David Cassidy in JOSEPH AND THE AMAZING TECHNICOLOR DREAMCOAT, and singing Memory in CATS.

And then I became a personal trainer. A few years ago, I moved across the country to CA, got married and took a desk job. I kept wishing for an affordable personal trainer to motivate me to wake up and work out each morning. He had to say something different every day, he had to be really motivating, and he had to be someone whom my husband wouldn’t mind being in our bedroom with us in the morning when we woke up. I couldn’t find it anywhere, so I created it myself!

My Wake Up Call® Motivational Alarm Clock Messages are specially structured 5-minute motivating messages which wake you up positively, instead of an annoying alarm or the “alarming” news on the radio, like, “Someone got murdered, now get out there and prosper!”

Research shows that your mindset when you first wake up sets the tone for the rest of your day. With My Wake Up Call®, you wake up positively focused on achieving your goals, first thing in the morning, when it matters the most!

We’ve partnered with well-known wellness and motivational experts to create each month of messages. You can choose from messages that will help you to wake up and work out, lose weight for life, to messages for financial freedom, wellness, or waking up to love in your life! Listen to the message samples here at MyWakeUpCalls.net to hear which messages you’d like to wake up to or for any time you need a boost during the day.

Each month of 30 daily messages downloads to your iPhone/Smartphone or iPod, or available on CDs, or included with My Wake Up Call® iPod Dock or CD Alarm Clocks. We have a message delivery system for everyone.

You can buy individual months of messages of save over 50% with our annual subscription series! And there’s no obligation! You can cancel anytime! Check out all of the great savings by clicking on the SHOP button at the top of the page here at MyWakeUpCalls.net. Enjoy waking up in the morning with My Wake Up Call® Motivational Alarm Clock Messages!


Robin Palmer
Creator of MY WAKE UP CALL
Motivational Alarm Clock Messages
http://www.mywakeupcalls.net/