Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Robin Palmer with My Wake Up Call Motivational Alarm Clock booth at Maria Shriver's Women's Conference 2010


My husband and I "manned" My Wake Up Call® Motivational Alarm Clock exhibit booth at Maria Shriver's Women's Conference 2010. We are so happy that Maria chose My Wake Up Call® Motivational Alarm Clock for The Speakers' gift bags at The Women's Conference! Speakers included First Lady Michelle Obama, Oprah Winfrey, Anthony Robbins, Deepak Chopra, Dr. Oz, Caroline Kennedy, and many of the nation's top CEOs! We are interested in partnering with a corporate licensee, and creating uniquely branded messages for their customers and employees.


We really appreciated Caroline Kennedy and cousin, Sydney Kennedy Lawford, taking the time to visit us at the My Wake Up Call® Motivational Alarm Clock booth at Maria Shriver’s Women’s Conference! Caroline raved that “My cousin loves your products!” They were both so complimentary and encouraging! Wow!

It was also great to speak with Dr. Oz and his wife, Lisa, again at The Women’s Conference!
Dr. Oz shouted, “Congratulations!” when he saw me there! I really appreciated his encouragement and kind words. He enthusiastically told me again that My Wake Up Call® Motivational Alarm Clock is “a great idea!” Dr. Oz had called me a couple of years ago to let me know that he thought My Wake Up Call® is a fantastic idea! Woo Hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment