Saturday, April 17, 2010

10 Tips to Wake Up Feeling Well!



10 Tips to Wake Up
Feeling Well!

  1. Limber Up
  2. Laugh
  3. Move
  4. Meditate
  5. Be Grateful
  6. Hydrate yourself
  7. Gather your energy
  8. Let in the light
  9. Affirm yourself
  10. Awaken to pleasant sounds
Mind Body Connections--
When I feel stiff or cold in the morning, I'm slow to get out of bed.  Before I get out of bed, I know I need to do something to coax my body into a more cooperative state.  I was recently reminded of the value of stretching while I'm still in bed.  I first stretch and massage my arms, then my legs and feet and finally my back.

TIP FROM DR.OZ* "Rule #7: Start Your Day by Stretching
It is so important to begin each morning by stretching. You want to keep your body warm and loosened up every day, to prevent injury. Taj George suggests an exaggerated yawn, where you first take your arms up and inhale. From there, you can bend back or come forward, all the way down to touch your toes, breathe in and slowly come back up."

The stretching movements bring warmth to my muscles and joints (they feel better).  I begin breathing more deeply, and as my circulation picks up I feel alert.  After stretching for a few minutes, I'll notice that my body will convince my mind that it really is a good idea to get up and start the day. 

Most of us have gotten used to waking up to a jarring
BEEP, BEEP, BEEP sound  or "alarming" news on the radio, as the alarm clock goes off in the morning.  Now you have a better way to start your day.  Now, you can awaken each morning with positive energy!

My Wake Up Call® was designed to help people achieve their goals and dreams (starting first thing in the morning).

For more information please visit us at
http://www.mywakeupcalls.net/
Wake Up
With a Positive Mindset
Order two months of
My Wake Up Call®

Motivational Messages

and save $10 or (50%) off the price of the second month.

NEWEST RELEASES

Now available at My Powerthoughts Wake Up Call
with John St. Augustine. As heard on Oprah Radio, John St. Augustine delivers his inspiring words of wisdom, paving the way to a positively powerful day.

www.mywakeupcalls.net
My Wellness Wake Up Call with Jennifer Jimenez, a wellness expert awakens you each morning with a healthy mind-set.
My Wealthy Wake Up Callwith Mat Boggs. Motivating and encouraging words of hope based on the Science of Getting Rich.My Workout Wake Up Call®
with Robin Palmer. Daily motivational messages that help you wake up and workout.

*Stretching Tip Source: Dr. Mehmet OZ, The Dr. Oz Show, 7 Weight Loss Rules for 7 Sisters, January 27, 2010, http://www.doctoroz.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment